We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") applicable to Internet service providers. If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Service, you may contact us at the following address:
You may send a notice ("DMCA Notice") alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Service infringe intellectual property rights by sending a written notice to our Designated Agent. Any such notice must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyright-protected work or other intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of those materials on the Service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe that any DMCA Notice is in error, and that your posting was not infringing, you may contact our Designated Agent to submit a written counter notification under the DMCA that must include the following information.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- An identification of the material that was removed and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA Notice or an agent of such person.
Street Style Stalk will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users that are determined by Street Style Stalk to be "repeat infringers." A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity or has had content they posted removed from the Service at least once.
NOTE: If you find any copyright violations, please let us know at email@example.com